- Honey Bees- Health & Habitat
- Keeping it Clean: Food Safety Practices in Fruit & Vegetable Gardening
- Rain Gardens for Beauty, Stormwater Management & Water Conservation
- Optimal Composting
- Beans, Kids, & Farmers — WSU Horticulture grad student Kelly Atterberry shares her research.
- Gardening with Native Plants
- Bats, Rats and other Scary Stuff
- Watershed Study of Lake Padden – a backyard perspective
Plus Diagnostic Clinic Lab hands-on sessions led by Skagit & Whatcom County Master Gardeners!
Training is open to the public. The full-day training counts for five hours of Continuing Education credits for Master Gardeners.
The day begins at 8 a.m., at St. Luke’s Community Health Education Center, 3333 Squalicum Parkway in Bellingham. For more info and to register, visit Brown Paper Tickets.